a few random, not so known, facts about me:
- I was named after a girl in a song. "The Weight"- The Band a.k.a. "Take a load off, Annie"
- I am a sentimental person. I deeply cherish the special things others give me.
- I have OCD. One of the random obsessive-compulsive things that I do is, I think that I need to log and rate every film I watch. (See my MUBI profile for ridiculous proof)
- Chocolate milk must be my spirit animal.
- I rearrange and redecorate my house, constantly.
- Although I had stage IV Endometriosis and damage to my organs from having the disease, I did not take any fertility drugs or have treatments to get pregnant with either of my babies. For this I feel immensely blessed!
- I have really weird and unusual obsessions. Examples: the cosmos, things that are copper, visiting cemeteries, avant-garde cinema, etc...
- Although I am a Christian, I do not care to "hang out" with other Christians. I find it exhausting and pretentious.
- I taught myself photography, how to cook, sew, paint, herbology, play the piano, the French language, and how to cut/color my own hair. Although I am not a "pro" at any of those things, I am proud that I took the initiative to learn.
- In my About Me I wrote that I collect a myriad of things. Here are just a few of the things I collect: crystals, raw gems, unique rocks, and minerals; Victorian and Edwardian era photographs and relics; handmade quilts (not machine sewn); old books (anything pre-1960s)...
all images and content © Annalee Hodges