8/18/13

Published Book Announcement!


  I am immensely proud to announce that my husband's first book is now available for purchase! His book, The Last Generation, is available in both eBook and paperback. I cannot wait to receive our copy in the mail!

The Last Generation

  In a country full of media over saturation and the "now" generation, has the American Evangelical church fallen in among the noise, rather than seeking to set itself apart – much as Jesus him self strived to do?  Is this generation being lost while the true message of Christ is being compromised to attract a crowd?  In a Gospel that speaks about simplicity and sacrifice, have we – the modern church – sought instead for a "better" way?  This book explores that train of thought and asks tough questions concerning the idea that our modern church has become just another neon sign in an uptown neighborhood, rather than the true city on a hill.






all images and content © Annalee Hodges and Justin Lee Hodges

2 comments:

  1. I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your information.

    The article has truly peaked my interest. I am going
    to book mark your blog and keep checking for new details
    about once a week. I subscribed to your RSS feed as well.


    Also visit my web page - Windows registry Cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your style is unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Many thanks for posting when you have the opportunity,
    Guess I'll just bookmark this blog.

    Also visit my website; website

    ReplyDelete

Hello, darling reader! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate it and I always try to reply to every comment. Thank you for visiting my blog!
xo