1/22/14

22 weeks, 6 months.

22 Weeks

(6 months)




How far along? 22 weeks, 6 months
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 11lbs since becoming pregnant
Maternity clothes?: I'm carrying this baby higher than I did Ezra. My skinny jeans still fit! (pictured above and below) Buttoned and zipped! Only maternity clothing is a few tank tops, sometimes use the belly band. I also still wear my nursing bras, just because they have amazing support and are super comfortable.
Stretch marks? No
(didn't have any from my pregnancy with Ezra) 
Sleep: meh... weird dreams and not enough hours.
 Best moment this week: we found out that we are having a GIRL! Also, feeling her kick more often!
 Have you told family and friends: Everyone knows.
Miss Anything?: White queso dip. Apparently it's one of the pregnancy food "no-no's".
Movement: Yes!
Food cravings: Chocolate milk is my spirit animal...
Anything making you queasy or sick: morning sickness, for the most part, is over. Some things still make me nauseous on a daily basis though.
 Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender prediction: it's a GIRL! (I was correct at guessing, ha!)
 Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy!
Looking forward to: My next two appointments in February. Also, shopping for baby! Eek!





  I've been in full-on-nesting-mode since finding out our baby's gender. Sorry to those of you that follow me on Pinterest! I've added two new boards, completely filled with "pins" for baby girl. I have started making my own bibs for baby girl. I'm also on another fabric yo-yo making rampage. I have two projects for her room that require fabric yo-yo's. I am also going to try my hand at making a few diaper covers (bloomers) and a few summer dresses too! I'm ready to hit the thrift stores and flea markets for other nursery items that can be repurposed.  Ezra has been "helping" with all of the sewing I have been doing, of course.  He's such a sweet baby, I'm glad that I am able balance my hobby of sewing and take care of him at the same time. He is getting a "big boy" room this spring. I will also be making a quilt for him. 


 -22 weeks-
What I wore:
sweater: thrifted
jeans: F21
shoes: ASOS
necklace: UO
rings: vintage & heirloom 


 

all images and content © Annalee Hodges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, darling reader! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I do appreciate it and I always try to reply to every comment. Thank you for visiting my blog!
xo